Monday, May 13, 2013

Good Guys Finish First!


There's a popular saying that goes like this, good guys finish last. I don't agree with this statement at all! Yes, some women go for the bad boy, mysterious type but at the end of the day they usually marry the good guy! I asked some of my close female friends what they thought were important qualities when seeking a man and came up with a list. 


  1. Loving
  2. Honest
  3. Single
  4. Hard working
  5. Employed
  6. Dedicated
  7. Understanding
  8. Affectionate
  9. Kind
  10. Open Minded
  11. Funny
  12. Out going
  13. Cares about his family


Now, if you asked me I'd say that these are all qualities a good guy possesses. Right? So what's happening? I think all of these good guys that are out here might not have enough courage to bump the bad boys out of the way and swoop their lady off of her feet. From my understanding and experience those bad boy types are aggressive and persistent with their approach. Ladies don't walk pass the nice guy and right into the arms of the jerk. Dear, good guys Don't fret patience, persistence will get you the girl in the end.



I Love the good guys

xoxo Rockie

No comments:

Post a Comment